Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Can't remember where I got this recipe, but it is very quick and easy to make and the pork is very tender.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 1⁄2 inches thick pork chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup sliced celery
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- In skillet in hot oil, cook pork chops about 10 minutes or until browned; pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, wine, apple, celery and thyme.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over noodles.
Easy and delicious! I made this with four small chops and the same amount of soup & wine, etc. If I did use 6 chops I would definitely double the soup, wine and thyme.
Very good, will be making this again. Next time though, I will be putting in 2 cans of soup because just one can doesn't give you enough sauce.
Easy to prepare, cook and serve, and so good. We have added cooked carrots and stringbreans 5 minutes before the pork is finished, for a one skillet meal.