Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great pork recipe. Something a little different from the norm! <><
- 12 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 cups pork, cut in bite size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- Heat oven to 375*.
- Cook noodles as directed. Drain.
- Melt shortening in a large skillet, brown the pork.
- Drain off the fat.
- Stir in the vegetables, cheese and soup. Mix well.
- Slowly stir in the noodles.
- Pour mixture in an ungreased 1 quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.