Recipe by flowergirl
This is a family favorite that we have been eating for many years.
Top Review by Marcie H
I thought this was a little bland so I added a little garlic,thyme and sage. My husband loved it. He is hard to cook for because he doesn't like very many veggies, but corn is his favorite.
- 2 cups dry noodles
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork, cut in 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cans whole kernel corn
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles.
- In large skillet, cook pork and onions until pork is done.
- Drain noodles, add to skillet.
- Add corn, soup, salt and pepper.
- Put in a greased casserole dish.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.