1/1 Photo of Pork 'n' Tater Skillet
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found the basic idea for this recipe in a "TOH" "Country Pork Cookbook", it was sent in to them by Fern Leinweber from Longmont, Colorado.I had to change a few things due to what was on hand, and our personal tastes. For the green peppers, I used a small amount of freeze dried red and green peppers. If the finished recipe looks too thick, just add a little bit more milk to thin it out.Submitted to "ZAAR" on March 11,2009
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil,pork,onion, and green pepper.
- 2Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
- 3Cook until onions and peppers are slightly tender and pork is lightly browned.
- 4Add water and milk to skillet, then add potatoes and seasoning packet.
- 5Bring to a boil,then reduce heat and cover.
- 6Simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring ocasionally.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork 'n' Tater Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.4
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: