Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I normally used Rotel's tomatoes with green chlies for this recipe, but the store was out of them, so I picked up several cans of Rotel's Chili Fixin's. The recipe came out great and tastes much better. This is best cooked in a crockpot.
- 453.59 g country-style boneless pork ribs
- 29.58 ml garlic-flavored olive oil
- 29.58 ml garlic salt with parsley
- 283.49 g can Rotel chili fixins tomatoes
- 141.74 g water
- Sprinkle garlic salt on ribs.
- Brown ribs in olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Place ribs in crockpot.
- Mix water into chili fixin's tomatoes and pour over ribs.
- Cover crockpot and set dial to low.
- Cook 6 hours.
I made this recipe on 12/9/11 for two events " Bargain Basement Special Event " and the " Hustle and Bustle Of December Event ". Some changes were made to the recipe and they are as follows,I didn't have the olive oil called for so just regular was used.No garlic salt with parsley was available ,so I sprinkled a bit of garlic powder and dried parsley before browning the meat. Since I wanted leftovers, the recipe was doubled.About 1/2 hour before the end of cooking time about 3/4 to 1 cup of elbow pasta was added to the meat, and turned to high. To me, this recipe was very,very spicy.But my SO seemed to really enjoy it. Thanks for taking the time to post, and " Keep Smiling :) "