Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick one dish meal. Kids will love this one and it is also great for camp fire cooking. wienies
- 3 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) package beef hot dogs
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown Sugar Twin
- Cut the hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
- In large frying pan add oil, hot dogs and the onion.
- Fry until onions are tender and the hot dogs are browned.
- Pour pork & beans into the pan and add the brown sugar twin.
- Simmer on medium low heat for 20 minutes.
Very simple and good. My grandson really enjoyed this for lunch. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement tag.