1/1 Photo of Pork N Beans & Wienies
Quick one dish meal. Kids will love this one and it is also great for camp fire cooking. wienies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the hot dogs into bite-size pieces.
- 2In large frying pan add oil, hot dogs and the onion.
- 3Fry until onions are tender and the hot dogs are browned.
- 4Pour pork & beans into the pan and add the brown sugar twin.
- 5Simmer on medium low heat for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork N Beans & Wienies
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 1694.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown Sugar Twin