Recipe by CindiJ
Recipe by Giada DeLaurentis. A quick and easy dish - great after a tough day at work.
Top Review by Mom to all
WOW great recipe. My DH and oldest DS eat pork because I make it but with this recipe they LOVE pork. Thank you so much for a wonderful recipe. I will make this over & over again.
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 2 large eggs
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, pounded thin to 1/3-inch thick
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 6 lemon wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200º.
- Coarsely crush the panko in large shallow bowl. Add cheese to the panko and mix.
- Lightly beat eggs in another large shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- Dip pork, 1 piece at a time in the egg, allow excess to drip off, then dredge in the crumb & cheese mixture, patting to coat completely.
- Place the pork on a small baking sheet.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the pork to hot oil and cook until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- Transfer to cooling rack placed on clean baking sheet and keep them warm in oven.
- Add the remaining 3 TBS of oil to the skillet and fry the remaining pork.
- Transfer pork to serving platter and garnish with the lemon wedges.