Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe by Giada DeLaurentis. A quick and easy dish - great after a tough day at work.
Make and share this Pork Milanese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200º.
- Coarsely crush the panko in large shallow bowl. Add cheese to the panko and mix.
- Lightly beat eggs in another large shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- Dip pork, 1 piece at a time in the egg, allow excess to drip off, then dredge in the crumb & cheese mixture, patting to coat completely.
- Place the pork on a small baking sheet.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the pork to hot oil and cook until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- Transfer to cooling rack placed on clean baking sheet and keep them warm in oven.
- Add the remaining 3 TBS of oil to the skillet and fry the remaining pork.
- Transfer pork to serving platter and garnish with the lemon wedges.
WOW great recipe. My DH and oldest DS eat pork because I make it but with this recipe they LOVE pork. Thank you so much for a wonderful recipe. I will make this over & over again.
This was a delicious way to prepare chops. We forgot to pound the chops thin, but it turned out great anyway. Also, I agree, do NOT forget the lemon slices, it was just an amazing flavour. Thanks for posting!
YUM! Sooo easy and my whole family loves these! Crispy and moist. Don't just garnish with the lemon slices, squeeze them over the chops and give them an outstanding taste. I halve the recipe for my family.