1/4 Photos of Pork Milanese
Recipe by Giada DeLaurentis. A quick and easy dish - great after a tough day at work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200º.
- 2Coarsely crush the panko in large shallow bowl. Add cheese to the panko and mix.
- 3Lightly beat eggs in another large shallow bowl.
- 4Sprinkle the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- 5Dip pork, 1 piece at a time in the egg, allow excess to drip off, then dredge in the crumb & cheese mixture, patting to coat completely.
- 6Place the pork on a small baking sheet.
- 7Heat 1/4 cup of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the pork to hot oil and cook until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- 8Transfer to cooling rack placed on clean baking sheet and keep them warm in oven.
- 9Add the remaining 3 TBS of oil to the skillet and fry the remaining pork.
- 10Transfer pork to serving platter and garnish with the lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Milanese
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.0
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 268.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g