Recipe by Giada DeLaurentis. A quick and easy dish - great after a tough day at work.
Make and share this Pork Milanese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200º.
- Coarsely crush the panko in large shallow bowl. Add cheese to the panko and mix.
- Lightly beat eggs in another large shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle the pork generously with salt and pepper.
- Dip pork, 1 piece at a time in the egg, allow excess to drip off, then dredge in the crumb & cheese mixture, patting to coat completely.
- Place the pork on a small baking sheet.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the pork to hot oil and cook until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side).
- Transfer to cooling rack placed on clean baking sheet and keep them warm in oven.
- Add the remaining 3 TBS of oil to the skillet and fry the remaining pork.
- Transfer pork to serving platter and garnish with the lemon wedges.