Pork Medallions With Red Currant Sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut pork crosswise into 8 (1-inch-thick) pieces. Place each piece between 2 pieces of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet.
- Rub pork with spice mixture.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add pork to pan, and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove pork from pan; keep warm.
- Add jelly to pan; cook 30 seconds, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
- Remove from heat; stir in vinegar. Serve sauce with pork; sprinkle with chives.