Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Adapated from BC low-fat, low cholesterol cooking. My family loves pork with a sweet-tangy sauce. This one turned out well for us. I served the pork and sauce over rice and it goes well with grilled fresh pineapple.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple marmalade or 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade spreadable fruit
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove all visible fat from pork.
- Cut pork into 1/4 inch slices; sprinkle slices with salt to taste.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet that has been coated with non-stic cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add in the pork; cook for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink--turn once during cooking time; remove pork from the skillet and keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to the skillet; heat to boiling.
- Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Serve sauce over pork.