Top Review by Spankie
The recipe is incomplete as written. Here is the full, entire recipe from the Food Network website: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/paneed-pork-medallions-with-herbed-spaetzle-and-brown-butter-sauce-recipe/index.html (copy and paste into your web browser).
- 4 tablespoons bayou blast creole seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten with
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pound pork medallions to 1/2-inch thickness, if necessary.
- Season pork medallions with about 1 tablespoon Bayou Blast. Season the flour, egg wash and bread crumbs with 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning each.
- Dredge pork in seasoned flour, dip in egg mixture, then coat thoroughly with crumbs, shaking off excess after each layer.
- Refrigerate while you prepare Herbed Spaetzle. In an ovenproof saute pan heat oil, add pork and cook until first side is golden.
- Turn medallions and transfer pan to oven to finish cooking.
- Serve pork on top of Herbed Spaetzle.