Pork Medallions With Ginger Pears and Chutney
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat; place pork in skillet in a single layer so the slices don’t touch; cook about 3 minutes on each side, until browned.
- Transfer meat to a plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet; add in pears, ginger, and garlic; cook/stir about 5 minutes, until pears are tender and golden.
- Add in chutney, broth, and thyme; bring to a boil, scraping the browned bits from the bottom of the pan; cook until the sauce thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Arrange pork on a platter and spoon the pear mixture on top.