Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tender pork loin served with a tangy apple cider sauce. YUM! I got this out of a magazine but do not remember which one, it's a very tasty meal that can be made in 30 minutes! Enjoy :)
- Heat large skillet over med-high heat and add oil.
- Season pork with salt and pepper lightly on each side.
- Sear pork about 5 minutes on each side or until brown.
- Add cider, vinegar and wine and bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook 5 more minutes.
- Remove lid and reduce heat to med., simmer 5 more minutes.
- Remove pork to a plate and keep warm.
- Simmer liquids until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Spoon sauce over pork and enjoy!
This was a winner in my home. Not only was it quick and easy, but it was delicious! My picky child even ate it. We enjoyed it with egg noodles to absorb the sauce, green beans and applesauce. At the suggestion of the reviewers I added just a pinch of thyme. What a great weeknight meal - faster, healthier and tastier than takeout food!
This was quick and easy. The pork came out tender and the sauce was flavorful.
Simple and quick, two of my favorite words are perfect for this recipe. The pork was very tender and moist with a nice zing from the cider sauce. I also added some thyme. I served this with some leftover Chunky Apple Cinnamon Syrup and the flavor really popped. I would totally make again. Made and reviewed for PRMR Tag - Thanks! :)