1/2 Photos of Pork Medallions With Cherry Sauce
I got this off of Food Network, from Healthy Appetite with Ellie Krieger. Made is for some friends and they loved it, not leftovers here!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the pork medallions with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- 2Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over a medium-high heat and cook the meat until there is just a slight blush in the center about 3 minutes per side.
- 3Transfer the meat to a plate and tent with foil.
- 4Add the remaining teaspoon of oil and the shallots to the pan and saute until they begin to soften, about 1 minute.
- 5Add the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt and the cherries and cook until the liquid is reduced by half, about 4 minutes.
- 6Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 7Pour the sauce over the pork medallions and serve.
Browse Our Top Cherries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Medallions With Cherry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 93.5 mg
- Sodium 374.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 30.2 g