- 1 cup ruby port
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 4 teaspoons raspberry jam
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, sliced into 16 medallions
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- fresh parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- combine the first 4 ingredients heat oil in a skillet.
- sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and saute for 5 minutes on each side, in batches, until cooked through, set aside.
- add port mixture to pan and scrape up browned bits.
- bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 minutes until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- remove from heat and whisk in butter.
- serve sauce over pork, garnish with fresh parsley.