this is elegant but so quick and easy. your guests will never know. adapted from cooking light
Make and share this pork medallions with cherry port sauce recipe from Food.com.
- combine the first 4 ingredients heat oil in a skillet.
- sprinkle pork with salt and pepper and saute for 5 minutes on each side, in batches, until cooked through, set aside.
- add port mixture to pan and scrape up browned bits.
- bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 minutes until reduced to 1/2 cup.
- remove from heat and whisk in butter.
- serve sauce over pork, garnish with fresh parsley.