Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cooking Light. Jan 2008.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, cut into 8 (1-inch-thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Add pork to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan. Add onion to pan; sauté 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in apricots, broth, juice, garlic, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; bring to a boil. Cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat; stir in parsley. Serve sauce with pork.