1/4 Photos of Pork Medallions in Orange Sauce
This is an adaption of recipe that was printed in TOH Light and Tasty, February/March. Serve this on top of rice to absorb the delicious orange sauce. Hope you enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees, season the pork tenderloin with seasoning salt, place in roasting dish and place in preheated oven; back for 20 to 25 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- 2Remove meat from oven and cover with foil, allow to stand while making sauce.
- 3In a small skillet, add the juice, broth, ketchup, honey and orange zest; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- 4Slice the pork in 1/4 inch slices, add to sauce with the rosemary and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until meat is nicely glazed.
- 5If desired, mix the 1/4 teaspoon arrowroot starch in a small amount of water and add to sauce to thicken slightly.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Medallions in Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 335.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g