Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is such an easy recipe that is elegant and delicious. Has an 8 hour marinate time.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 3⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients.
- Rub mixture over pork.
- Place tenderloins in a plastic bag and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Put tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°; bast every ten minutes with wine.
- To make Mustard Sauce: add whipping cream to a saucepan; heat until reduced to 1 1/4 cups (approximately 15 minutes); don't let boil.
- Add in remaining ingredients; stir and heat for 1 minute.
- To serve: slice tenderloins into 3/4 inch slices; place 4 slices on each individual plate.
- Spoon mustard sauce around tenderloin slices on each plate.