Prep 1 hr
Cook 25 mins
This is such an easy recipe that is elegant and delicious. Has an 8 hour marinate time.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 3⁄4 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup coarse grain mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients.
- Rub mixture over pork.
- Place tenderloins in a plastic bag and refrigerate 8 hours.
- Put tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°; bast every ten minutes with wine.
- To make Mustard Sauce: add whipping cream to a saucepan; heat until reduced to 1 1/4 cups (approximately 15 minutes); don't let boil.
- Add in remaining ingredients; stir and heat for 1 minute.
- To serve: slice tenderloins into 3/4 inch slices; place 4 slices on each individual plate.
- Spoon mustard sauce around tenderloin slices on each plate.
This was so easy to make but tastes like you slaved for hours!! The pork was so tender and the flavors are "out of this world" Thanks for posting!!!