Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is so easy and so good! It's definitely a crowd pleaser!
- 4 ounces pork medallions, 1 inch cut pocket
- 1 ounce Fontina cheese
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Stuff pork with cheese slice and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Dust pork medalion with flour, dip in egg, repeat, and then dip in bread crumbs/parmesan mixture.
- Sear in 1 oz olive oil, 3-4 minuts on both sides and finish in 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.