1/1 Photo of Pork Loins With Peach Jam
4 hrs 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
Ideal recipe for a family of 4 without any hassle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Place pork in slow cooker, and sprinkle with taco seasoning, and stir to coat.
- 3Add salsa and jam, stir.
- 4Cook on high 3-3 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
- 5Remove meat to serving dish, and keep warm.
- 6In a bowl, blend cornstarch, and water.
- 7Turn cooker to high, when sauce simmers, stir in cornstarch water mixture.
- 8Continue stirring until fully absorbed.
- 9Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.
- 10Serve over or alongside pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loins With Peach Jam
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.5
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.6 mg
- Sodium 771.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 28.7 g