Ideal recipe for a family of 4 without any hassle.
Make and share this Pork Loins With Peach Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pork in slow cooker, and sprinkle with taco seasoning, and stir to coat.
- Add salsa and jam, stir.
- Cook on high 3-3 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat to serving dish, and keep warm.
- In a bowl, blend cornstarch, and water.
- Turn cooker to high, when sauce simmers, stir in cornstarch water mixture.
- Continue stirring until fully absorbed.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.
- Serve over or alongside pork.
Nice recipe. I'm going to assume the peach jam was there to provide some sweetness to the dish, as it got overpowered by the taco seasoning. Made for Everyday Holiday. :)