Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good served with carrots, noodles and side salad.
- 1 lb pork loin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄3 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- Cut Pork into serving size pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, rub with mustard.
- Melt butter, and fry pork chops. Remove when dome.
- Stir beef broth and tarragon into the skillet.
- Add whipping cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Return pork chops and simmer until cooked through.
Tasty combination! Not knowing whether the recipe called for dried or fresh tarragon, I used 1T of fresh tarragon and it was a good amount. The sauce ended up on the thin side; next time I'll try simply searing the pork (vs cooking to medium-rare as I did), setting aside, then letting sit/simmer in the sauce longer than I did.
Wanted to make sure i wrote a review because i've made this so many time and always forget to. This recipe is wonderful I normaly make it during the week, but would be a great recipe for company also. The best thing about it is how great it taste yet is super easy to make. I normaly follow the directions to the T. Thanks
OH YUM. We loved this recipe. It is very easy. The flavors are excellent. The meat is excellent. The sauce is excellent. Nuff said. Thank you! Made for PAC Spring '07.