Recipe by karen riley
Good served with carrots, noodles and side salad.
Top Review by Mewnshine
Tasty combination! Not knowing whether the recipe called for dried or fresh tarragon, I used 1T of fresh tarragon and it was a good amount. The sauce ended up on the thin side; next time I'll try simply searing the pork (vs cooking to medium-rare as I did), setting aside, then letting sit/simmer in the sauce longer than I did.
- 1 lb pork loin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄3 cup beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut Pork into serving size pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, rub with mustard.
- Melt butter, and fry pork chops. Remove when dome.
- Stir beef broth and tarragon into the skillet.
- Add whipping cream, and salt and pepper to taste. Return pork chops and simmer until cooked through.