3 hrs 20 mins
This makes a superbly tender loin. Have also used recipe with venison loin and the results are excellent. When I use a venison loin, I marinate in salt water, beer or other marinade for several hours to remove wild game taste and use meat tenderizer before cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet and brown loin on all sides.
- 2Remove loin from skillet, add onion and cook until tender.
- 3Add flour; cook and stir until lightly browned.
- 4Add chick stock, wine, garlic, bay leaf, minced parsley, salt and pepper.
- 5Cook and stir over low heat until sauce is thoroughly blended.
- 6Place browned loin in small roasting pan; pour wine sauce over top.
- 7Cover and cook at 325 degrees for 2- 2 1/2 hours depending on size of loin.
- 8Remove loin and slice thinly.
- 9To serve, arrange loin on platter and drizzle with reserved sauce.
- 10Pass remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin with Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.7
- Calories from Fat 483
- Total Fat 53.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 556.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 70.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: