1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This meal is simple enough to make any night of the week, yet its beautiful enough for company. The roasted garlic vinaigrette also makes the perfect salad dressing, yummy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 475.
- 2Cut the tops off of each garlic head, place each garlic on a sheet of aluminum foil, drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper, wrap foil so that the garlic is completely enclosed. Roast the garlic for 1 hour.
- 3Place the pork in a medium-sized heavy saucepan.
- 4Season on all sides with salt and pepper.
- 5Place the pork in the oven after the garlic has been roasting for 30 minutes.
- 6Roast the pork for 30-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 7Remove for the roasting pan, tent with foil, and let sit for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove the garlic from the oven after it has been in for 1 hour, let cool to the touch.
- 9Squeeze the cloves out of the skin.
- 10Place in a blender with the parsley and balsamic vinegar.
- 11Pulse until blended.
- 12Drizzle in the 3/4 cup olive oil while the machine is blending.
- 13Add the sugar, salt, pepper, and water and blend to incorporate.
- 14Serve the dressing over the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin With Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 910.1
- Calories from Fat 625
- Total Fat 69.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 181.4 mg
- Sodium 1295.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 61.5 g