Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe goes back over 10 years and has remained a family favorite, the delicious sauce turns the pork loin into something special...this is one you will make often!
- 4 -5 lbs rolled boneless pork loin roast
- 8 large garlic cloves (halved) (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- black pepper
ORANGE DIJON SAUCE
- 2 (12 ounce) jars orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 5 fresh minced garlic cloves
- Set oven to 325 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Using a small sharp knife slice small slits all over in the roast, then stuff the garlic clove halves into the slits (this is only optional I like to do this).
- Rub the olive oil all over the roast.
- In a small bowl combine first 5 spice ingredients; rub spices all over pork loin to coat evenly.
- Place the roast in prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cover with foil; bake for 30 minutes more, or until a roast tests done.
- Meanwhile in a saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until the ingredients are well combined and the marmalade has softened.
- Serve pork loin with the sauce.
- Note: the sauce recipe yields approx 2 cups, if desired, the sauce may be doubled.
5 Stars! With the addition of olive oil, this is the recipe from November 2000's Southern Living that became an instant mainstay of every kitchen in our family (both lines) since that Christmas.