Recipe by Timothy H.
This is a little different way of putting a little pop into your pork! Great taste and easy!
- 1 (2 -5 lb) pork loin
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups honey
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄8 teaspoons pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub loin with pepper and/or any other spice you might like to add, set aside.
- Add broth to crock pot on low temperature.
- Mix mustard and honey well in a small bowl.
- Smear the mixture of mustard and honey on the pork.
- Cover and slow cook for 6-8 hour's or desired doneness.