Recipe by *Parsley*
This delicious recipe uses one of my unique sauce combinations.....very creamy, sweet and tangy.
Top Review by Edesia
I have to give this a good review, not because I loved it, but because all of the people I cooked for absolutely raved about it. I actually did use the vanilla yogurt. The only thing I changed was that I decreased the amount of bbq sauce by 1 tbsp only because I ran out. I didn't really like the sauce, but my husband and friends could not get enough and wanted to pour it on everything. My picture is of just the sauce because I forgot to get one of it poured over the pork before it was devoured by my dinner guests.
- 2 1⁄4 lbs pork loin
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups non-fat vanilla yogurt or 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Place pork in small roasting pan. Sprinkle with herbs, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover tightly and bake about 1 hour or until inside is 160 degrees (*Or place all previous ingredients in a foil pack and grill for about 30 minutes or until inside is 160 degrees ).
- While pork cooks, whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl; allow to come to about room temperature. When pork is done, slice and top with sauce. Garnish with more dill, if desired.