1/2 Photos of Pork Loin With Caramelized Onions
1 hr 10 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
We love onions and caramelized is one of our favorite ways to have onions with meat! This recipe was out of Taste of Home magazine and instantly became a hit with my family! I hope you enjoy it as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, cook onion and sugar in oil over medium-low heat until onion is tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Place the pork in a 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Top with onion mixture.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin With Caramelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 212.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 26.4 g