1/2 Photos of Pork Loin With Brown Sugar Glaze (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 10 mins
A slow cooker pork roast with a sweet and lightly spiced glaze by Diana Rattray. Sent to me in an e-mail from About.com. (Haven't tried this yet, but it sounds delicious and looks so easy to make.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash pork roast, trim excess fat, pat dry, and rub with garlic halves. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer.
- 2In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast.
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- 4Pour off the excess juices.
- 5Combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast.
- 6Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin With Brown Sugar Glaze (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 692.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 193.5 mg
- Sodium 184.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 47.8 g
- Protein 64.7 g