Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
This is a very nice mix! You will be very surprised!
- 4 lbs boneless pork fillets or 4 lbs pork loin
- 1 tablespoon spoon chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 7⁄8 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red and black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Stuffing- Saute' 1/2 cup green onion,1/4 cup parsley,1/4 teaspoon oregano for five minutes in the 3/4 stick of butter. Add 3/4 of the shrimp,for another 3 min! Let cool!
- Basting bauce! 1/2 stick butter, 1/4 cup chopped onion, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon garlic chopped minced and 1/4 cup parsley. Saute' 5 min.Add 1/2 ts thyme,1/2 teaspoon pepper,1 teaspoon salt,1/2 ts oregano,1 Tbl spoon hot suce,2 Tbl spoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 Tbl spoon of lemon juice,1 tablespoon honey and the rest of the shrimp.Saute'3 minutes, Add whipping cream for 3 minute.
- Slice down the center to form a large pocket. Add stuffing mixture,secure with turkey pins or tooth picks. Bake at 35-40 minutes or grill until desired doness! Pour the sauce over the chop's!