An absolutely delicious way to prepare pork tenderloin with an elegant huckleberry sauce. So easy yet it will taste like it came from a gourmet kitchen! Compliments of the Food Network channel. I have used pork loin in place of tenderloin but adjust the cooking time accordingly as it will take longer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly rub the pork with 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- 2Combine herbs, salt and pepper in a medium shallow dish.
- 3Roll the pork loin in the herb mixture.
- 5In a medium saucepan, combine the berries, sugar, vinegar and wine; bring to boil.
- 6Lower the heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
- 7Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 8Heat remaining oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat and saute the pork on all sides until golden brown.
- 9Place in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F.
- 10Transfer the pork to a serving platter and spoon a generous amount of huckleberry sauce over the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin Roast With Huckleberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.8
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 1829.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 35.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: