Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An absolutely delicious way to prepare pork tenderloin with an elegant huckleberry sauce. So easy yet it will taste like it came from a gourmet kitchen! Compliments of the Food Network channel. I have used pork loin in place of tenderloin but adjust the cooking time accordingly as it will take longer.
- Lightly rub the pork with 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- Combine herbs, salt and pepper in a medium shallow dish.
- Roll the pork loin in the herb mixture.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the berries, sugar, vinegar and wine; bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat remaining oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat and saute the pork on all sides until golden brown.
- Place in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F.
- Transfer the pork to a serving platter and spoon a generous amount of huckleberry sauce over the pork.