Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An absolutely delicious way to prepare pork tenderloin with an elegant huckleberry sauce. So easy yet it will taste like it came from a gourmet kitchen! Compliments of the Food Network channel. I have used pork loin in place of tenderloin but adjust the cooking time accordingly as it will take longer.
- Lightly rub the pork with 2 Tbls of olive oil.
- Combine herbs, salt and pepper in a medium shallow dish.
- Roll the pork loin in the herb mixture.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the berries, sugar, vinegar and wine; bring to boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat remaining oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat and saute the pork on all sides until golden brown.
- Place in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F.
- Transfer the pork to a serving platter and spoon a generous amount of huckleberry sauce over the pork.