I found this recipe on one of my favorite blogs, Kirsten's Home Cooking Adventures. This is a fabulous way to make a pork roast! Full of flavor and really easy to put together. Makes an easy weeknight meal.
- Salt and pepper roast liberally and brown in a saute pan with olive oil on all sides.
- Place into a roasting pan and bake at 350 for about 40 minutes (until internal temp is about 140).
- Remove and cover with foil and let stand for about 10 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, drain most of the oil from the saute pan and retain any brown bits.
- Saute ginger until fragrant, then add remaining sauce ingredients (except green onions). Simmer until thickened, then add green onions.
- Cut pork into slices and top with sauce and additional green onion slices for garnish. Serve immediately.