1/1 Photo of Pork Loin Roast
Picked this up at our grocery store[Sobeys]
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 163 or 325F.
- 2Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Insert termometer in center of meat.
- 5Roast for 45 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile in a small saucepan combine cornstarch and nutmeg.
- 7Stir in apple cider.
- 8Cook over medium heat,stirring constantly,until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- 9Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- 10Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture.
- 11Add fruit bits to remaining glaze,set aside.
- 12Arrange turnips,carrots,apples around roast.Brush some of the reserved glaze on meat,vegetables and fruit.Roast 30 to 45 minutes more or until thermometer registers 155F,brushing with remaining glaze again after 15 minutes.
- 13Cover pan with foil and rest 15 min.Meanwhile bring the fruits and cider glaze to a boil.Slice roast and serve with glazed turnip and fruit and cider glaze.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin Roast
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.7 mg
- Sodium 161.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 33.5 g