Picked this up at our grocery store[Sobeys]
Make and share this Pork Loin Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 163 or 325F.
- Place roast on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Insert termometer in center of meat.
- Roast for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan combine cornstarch and nutmeg.
- Stir in apple cider.
- Cook over medium heat,stirring constantly,until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of mixture.
- Add fruit bits to remaining glaze,set aside.
- Arrange turnips,carrots,apples around roast.Brush some of the reserved glaze on meat,vegetables and fruit.Roast 30 to 45 minutes more or until thermometer registers 155F,brushing with remaining glaze again after 15 minutes.
- Cover pan with foil and rest 15 min.Meanwhile bring the fruits and cider glaze to a boil.Slice roast and serve with glazed turnip and fruit and cider glaze.