Recipe by lazyme
Delicious sauce. From Aces cookbook in the Best of Bridge cookbook series.
Top Review by LonghornMama
Very good! Used homemade plum jam and accidentally added 1 t of both garlic and onion powder. It was the perfect amount of sauce for a three pound pork roast. Cooked to 150, then basted with sauce until thermometer reached 170. About 10 minutes before it was done, I dumped the rest of the sauce over the roast so it could thicken and carmelize a bit before serving. Let the roast rest about 10 minutes before slicing. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 4 lbs boneless pork loin roast, to 6 pounds
- 1 cup plum jam
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line roasting pan with foil. Cook roast until temperature on meat thermometer reaches 170ºF (30 minutes per pound.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After roast reaches 170ºF, brush frequently with sauce while continuing to roast for a further 30 minutes.
- Pass remaining sauce with roast.