Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This turned out to be the best loin roast I have ever made. It was so juicy and flavorful.
Make and share this Pork Loin Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 3 ounces louisiana cajun butter injectable marinade
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Inject marinade from one end to the other.
- Sprinkle half the oregano, salt and pepper on one side, then rub it in and turn over and repeat.
- Cook on low covered for 6 hours. No peeking.
- I used a slow cooker.
- This recipe is for pork loin. Not blade, shoulder or picnic.
This was very moist and tasty. Thank you for the great recipe.