Recipe by JoyfulCook
A delicious, zingy flavour, with loads of lemon and hint of pepper, grilled in a George Foreman indoor grill. wonderfully simple, great to serve with tossed salads. Cooks well on a barbecue.
- 2 pork chops, loin, over 1 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon olive
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- zest of one lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, heaped
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients except the meat in a plastic container and stir well, add the meat and coat both sides and leave for a few hours,.
- Heat grill , add the chops and grill for 5 minutes, or until juices run clear.
- Serve with salads and crusty bread - its a quick and simple meal.