1/2 Photos of Pork Loin in a Crock
9 hrs 30 mins
Baby Kato's Note:
So quick, so easy, so good. Your whole family will love this tasty pork dish. This is wonderful served with orzo, rice, noodles or potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 large parsnip, thinly sliced
- 2 tart apples, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, thinly sliced
- 3 lbs pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup apple cider (more if required)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, coarse
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1Lightly spray the crock pot with oil.
- 2Place onion, carrot, parsnip, apples, pineapple and mushrooms in the crock pot.
- 3In a frying pan, brown the roast.
- 4Place the roast on top of the vegetables in the crock pot.
- 5Rub the roast with the herbs de provence, sprinkle on the garlic salt and lastly rub on the marmalade.
- 6Combine the apple cider, apple vinegar, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- 7Pour over the roast.
- 8Cover and cook on low for 4 - 6 hours.
- 9This is great served with rice, orzo, noodles and mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Equipment Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Equipment Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin in a Crock
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.1
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 275.8 mg
- Sodium 514.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 98.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence