1/4 Photos of Pork Loin Cutlets With Lemon-Thyme Sauce
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork in 15 x 10 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- 2Combine in small bowl 2 tablespoons lemon juice, thyme, lemon peel and garlic.
- 3Rub mixture over both sides of pork chops.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour and but no longer than 1 day.
- 5Place pork chops onto baking sheet.
- 6With flour, sprinkle each chop lightly.
- 7Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Over high heat, warm oil in large nonstick skillet.
- 9Working in batches, add pork to skillet and cook until brown, about 1 minute per side.
- 10Place all pork back into skillet.
- 11Add milk and boil about 1 minute until pork is cooked through and sauce thickens slightly.
- 12Place pork chops onto platter.
- 13Whisk remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice into sauce in skillet and blend 30 seconds.
- 14Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 15Pour sauce over pork and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin Cutlets With Lemon-Thyme Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (434 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 250.1 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 81.7 g