From Cooking Light. Serving size: 1 pork chop nad 3/4 c. apple mixture. Per serving: 251 calories, 8.3 g fat, 24.1 g protein, 20.2 carb, 2.3 g fiber, 67 mg cholesterol.
- 1 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless center cut pork chops (1/2-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 cups sliced peeled granny smith apples
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt (dash)
- In a small bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients; sprinkle over pork.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated wtih cooking spray over medium heat.
- Add in pork chops; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove pork from pan; cover and keep warm.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat; add apple slices and remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring often.
- Serve apple mixture with pork.