Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I like to think that this came from my head. Don't remember when I started making this, but it is one of my families favorites. Fairly simple, tasty and a comfort food. With rice, baby peas and a salad you have a great meal. Enjoy!!
- 6 boneless pork loin chops, 1 1/2 inches
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream (not no fat)
- 1⁄2 onion, sliced into rings
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper chops and brown lightly in canola oil. Do not cook completely.
- Remove chops from skillet, leaving the drippings. Slightly cook onion rings in drippings until soft, but not brown.
- Add the mushroom soup, sour cream, white wine and drained mushrooms to the onion. Stir until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Place the pork chops back in the skillet and cover with the gravy mixture.
- Cover skillet loosely and simmer slowly until chops are fully cooked.
Nice pork chops. Easy and good. I sauteed some fresh mushrooms instead of the canned. Thanks for sharing. Made for Bargain Basement tag.