Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is an easy simple dish that almost makes up a whole meal.
Make and share this Pork Loin Chops and Scalloped Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- place potatoes in a 13x9 inch pan.
- pour milk over potatoes (reserving 1/3 cup).
- put oil in frying pan.
- salt and pepper chops with above measurements.
- as soon as oil is hot, sear chops on both sides for 4 minutes each.
- put remaining salt and pepper in milk and potatoes, stir (add more salt or pepper to taste if needed).
- once chops are browned place on top of potatoes and milk.
- pour remaining 1/4 cup of milk into frying pan, heat until mixture can be poured into milk and potato baking dish.
- give a slight stir.
- bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and milk is golden brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.