- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices pork loin (can use pork chops)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 8 ounces sour cream, divided
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl; dredge pork chops.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; cook pork loin slices for 4-5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Place in a single layer in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 pan. Combine soup, broth, ginger and 4 ounces sour cream; pour over pork.
- Sprinkle with half of the onions.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Stir remaining sour cream into sauce.
- Top pork with remaining onions.
- Return to the oven; uncovered, for 10 minutes.