Recipe by Sassy Cat
If you like Blue Cheese you will love this recipe. This is my low fat version of a Betty Crocker recipe.
- 4 ounces linguine, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth, reduced fat
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled,divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (Optional)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Cook pork in oil, until no longer pink in center.
- Remove pork from skillet; keep warm.
- Add broth and mushrooms to skillet, simmer until mushrooms are tender.
- Add 2 Tbl blue cheese and the salt if using; heat to boiling.
- Mix water and cornstarch; stir into mushroom mixture.
- Heat again to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Mix pork with mushroom sauce and serve over linguine.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 2 Tbl blue cheese.