- 1 3⁄4 lbs pork kidneys, trimmed
- 2 shallots
- 10 ounces white mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and slice mushrooms.
- Peel shallot and finely chop both the shallot and parsley.
- Sauté the shallots and kidneys in a frying pan over medium-high heat until they give off their liquid.
- Remove shallots and kidney and set aside.
- Sauté the mushrooms over medium heat.
- Return the kidneys and shallots to the frying pan, add the cream, paprika and salt and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes until sauce and kidneys are both hot.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.