Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice exotic dish in a delicious mushroom sauce.
Make and share this Pork Kidneys in Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse and slice mushrooms.
- Peel shallot and finely chop both the shallot and parsley.
- Sauté the shallots and kidneys in a frying pan over medium-high heat until they give off their liquid.
- Remove shallots and kidney and set aside.
- Sauté the mushrooms over medium heat.
- Return the kidneys and shallots to the frying pan, add the cream, paprika and salt and reduce heat.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes until sauce and kidneys are both hot.
- Season with pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.