Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Watched Sandra Lee make these yesterday and they looked so pretty on the platter, and of course, tasty too! Can't wait to make these for my upcoming Christmas party buffet.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (1 ounce) packet garlic basil seasoning (recommended McCormick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups red grapes, washed
- 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Soak some wooden skewers in a bowl of water for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse pork tenderloin with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Trim off excess fat and silver skin. Cut into 1-inch pieces. Skewer the pieces and place on baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle the skewers with the seasoning mix. Broil in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, turning the skewers halfway.
- Put grapes and sherry in a skillet and bring up to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until grapes just begin to split and the sauce thickens.
- Remove skewers from oven and transfer to a serving platter. Spoon grapes over the pork skewers and serve immediately. (This is how her recipe on food network reads, but on the show she put the sauce in a bowl next to the kabobs on the platter-I like it better that way!).