Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another WW Take Out Tonight - 5 points. I've not tried this one, but I really want to.
- 15 ounces black beans
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 4 ounces green chilies, diced or 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- To make the salsa, whisk the lime juice, honey, mustard and salt in a medium bowl. Add the beans, mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and jalapeno or green chilis. Mix well. Cover and refridgerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Add the pork, vinegar, oregano, chili powder, cumin and oil in a gallon sized zip top baggie. Shake until well mixed and coated. Thread the pork onto 4 metal skewers.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat, turning often, until the meat is cooked, about 8 minutes. Serve with the mango salsa.
This is a nice dish. We did pork chops instead of tenderloins. The salsa was very good, but we didn't care for the black beans in it, so if made again, we would omit them. It would also be good with chicken.