Prep 24 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Easy to do and need to marinade 24 hours. Top secret recipe from a beautiful hotel in Orlando, Florida
- 12 pork chops (2-inch chunks)
- 2⁄3 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 red peppers (2-inch chunks)
- 2 yellow peppers (2-inch chunks)
- 2 green peppers (2-inch chunks)
- 2 zucchini (2-inch chunks)
- 1 (18 ounce) can pineapple (2-inch chunks)
- Combine first 8 ingredients (EXCEPT CHOPS) TO MAKE THE SAUCE.
- Pour half of the sauce in a zip lock bag and add the pork chunks.
- Marine for 24 hours.
- In another zip lock bag, add the rest of the sauce and add the rest of the ingredients and marine 24 hours also.
- Next day fill the kabobs with meat and alternating with vegetables and pineapple etc.
- Follow your discretion for the BBQ.