Recipe by sunshinefromaz
This delicious pork main dish is great for family dinners and company will love it too.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) lean boneless pork loin
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 small onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from pork.
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
- In resealable plastic bag combine juice,vinegar,garlic,and oregano.
- Seal bag and refrigerate 2-24 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- drain and discard marinade.
- Thread pork and vegetables onto 6 skewers; grill over medium-high heat 12-14 minutes,turning once or until pork is just pink in center(160degrees).