Recipe by dicentra
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. Stir Fry. Very easy and a great week night dinner. Chicken can be used in place of pork. I combine the sauce ingredients in a jar and shake before adding to the dish.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 cup cashews (optional)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 cups cooked rice, kept warm
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet until hot. Stir fry pork until browned, 3-4 minutes.
- Add carrots and celery; stir fry until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Serve over rice.