Anna P.'s Note:
A light Mediterranean meal which is prepared in no time. Pork chunks are sauteed, then marinated in a zesty vinaigrette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy skillet over high heat.
- 2Saute pork until evenly browned, and fully cooked.
- 3Transfer to a bowl, and sprinkle with cilantro and garlic; keep warm.
- 4In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar and port.
- 5Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne.
- 6Whisk until consistency is creamy.
- 7Stir into cooked pork, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork in Olive Oil Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.7
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 130.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 35.4 g