Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A light Mediterranean meal which is prepared in no time. Pork chunks are sauteed, then marinated in a zesty vinaigrette.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons port wine
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Heat olive 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large heavy skillet over high heat.
- Saute pork until evenly browned, and fully cooked.
- Transfer to a bowl, and sprinkle with cilantro and garlic; keep warm.
- In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar and port.
- Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne.
- Whisk until consistency is creamy.
- Stir into cooked pork, and serve immediately.