Recipe by Semra22
Savory stir fry dish, tastes like Chinese takeout. You can vary the stir fry vegetables as you wish.
Top Review by CaliforniaJan
Since we love stir-fry with black bean sauce, this was definitely the recipe for our family. Of course since it is a stir fry, we varied the veggies and used bean sprouts and Asian eggplant...delish! Thanks for posting:-)
- 1 lb lean boneless pork, cut into thin strips
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 red peppers or 1 green pepper, sliced
- 6 green onions, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 tablespoons chinese black bean paste
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chinese chili paste with garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir fry pork, garlic and ginger in a tablespoon or so of vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet for about 4-5 minutes or till cooked through.
- Remove from pan, add peppers and green onions and stir fry 2 minutes or till still fairly crisp.
- Meanwhile mix all the rest of the ingredients together, add to pan with pork, cook, stirring, till thickened and bubbly, 1 minute or so.